Toyo Ink has a series of products that are classified as the adhesives group.
Toyo Ink began its adhesive tape business in 1960. Initially the company focused on tapes for printing related applications, however now has in excess of 200 product lines with applications in more than 30 different industries.
Some examples are tapes for electronic component assembly, high specification products for use in automotive applications such as keeping roof lining attached to the car body and masking tapes for the construction industry.
Other applications include:
· Flexographic plate mounting tapes
· Reel splicing tapes for web printers
· Adhesive tapes for disposable nappy manufacturers
· Adhesive tape for sanitary napkins
· Adhesive */Dynacal /*Marking films for digital printing and sign writing applications.
Toyo Ink has also Liquid Adhesives that are used for different applications. For more detailed information, please click on the following link: Polymer Chemicals
Some of these products may not be available for use in Australian or New Zealand applications.